Compiled and mixed by Matt Wells (2009)
Part 1 of the “Jaded Lover DJ set trilogy”.
Lacy Pink Panties tracks:
01) Neeve- Woolfy Vs. Projections
02) Was Better In 88- DJ Ringardos
03) Lights Out, Lights Off- Flash Night
04) Paris (Aeroplane Remix ft. Au Revoir Simone)- Friendly Fires
05) Clown (Glass Candy Instrumental)- Ssion
06) These Girls Are Dressed To Kill- The Outrunners
07) Devil (Alan Braxe Remix)- Max Toymaster ft. Harrison Crump
08) Come On Closer- Moulinex
09) Threesome- Loose Shus
10) Left My Heart In Tokyo (Fred Falke Dub Mix)- Mini Viva
11) Starworshipper- Futurecop!
12) Celebration- Jaded Lover
13) Taken Away (Instrumental)- Digitalism
14) Make You Mine- Miami Horror
15) I Told Her On Alderaan (Richard X Andress Mix)- Neon Neon
16) Hypercommunication (Joakim S Cartoon Muscles Remix)- Poni Hoax
17) Talons (Phones R.I.P. Mix)- Bloc Party
18) The Deep End (Holy Ghost! Day School Dub)- Curses! ft. Nancy ’LCD Soundsystem’ & Juan MacLean
19) Hare ‘Em Scare ‘Em- My Kill Jack’s On
20) The Energy Story (DVAS Remix)- College ft. Minitel Rose
21) Uptown (Calvin Harris Version)- Primal Scream
22) In My System (Jaded Lover’s Stay Foolish Mix)- Shaka 23 ft. Jamie Principle
23) Warp- Nu Musik
24) Animal Imagination- Glass Candy
25) Night Drive- Chromatics
26) Electric Youth vs. The Boogeyman- Electric Youth
Matt Wells DJ SETS 23- Lacy Pink Panties
Take sexy post-pop from a future past, and shake it up with some disco-punk, synthwave, house, nu-disco, tech, and Italo, and there you have Matt Wells. He deftly melds music styles from your childhood to your present, in an effortlessly smooth fashion — no ham-fisted slamming of the faders here. With two decades of experience behind the turntables, Matt has honed a smooth digital voice all his own.
His gracious musical offerings will summon the rhythm within you, to the tunes you never knew you loved, or the ones you forgot you knew… while many of his contemporaries seem content to float in the treacherous seas of monotony, generically blending boring EDM, Top 40, and mash-ups, Matt pushes forward with his own original productions and remixes that always keep his sound fresh.
As Matt Wells, or by creating productions with his projects Jaded Lover and Such Pretty Losers, Matt will certainly have the floor moving until the sun steals back the day.
“Lacy Pink Panties” is another compilation set to solidify Matt Wells’ status as a true conductor of the experiential soundtrack to your reality. Listen, allow yourself be immersed and swept away on this musical trip from which you may never want to return.
Aching for more? Matt Wells’ original music can be found here.
Promo use only. ©+℗ True Mother Records LLC